192.168.10.1 IP Login-Setting up a new router at your home or office? Well, 192.168.10.1 is one of the most common IP address which might be used by your router or modem. Well, you must set up your router first in order to use the router and to do that you must complete 192.168.l0.1 Login step. If you are already using the router and wants to configure router setting or having troubles in accessing 192.168.10.1 Admin page then this post will help you with everything that concerns 192.168.l0.1 Router Admin, configure router setting and router login.
If you forgot your username or password and thinking about resetting your router then How to reset Router Password information has been also provided which will help you reset your router.
192.168.10.1 is the private IP address used by most of the routers, modems, and broadbands. 192.168.l0.1 IP address is one of the most common gateways used by the routers installed at the homes and offices. It is also or commonly known as the router host address.
Certain models of TP-Link, D-link, Linksys, Asus, Belkin, Billion etc routers brand use the same IP address as the default router IP address.
Accessing 192.168.l0.1 admin or router admin will allow the router or modem users to change router setting and get access to the router setting configuration portal.
192.168.10.1 is the default gateway for most of the home and office using the internet routers. 192.168.10.1 Login step will allow the users pursuing the same IP address to log into their router admin page, configure the router or a modem and change the router settings.
It is necessary to log into http://192.168.10.1 Admin portal in order to get access to the admin router portal and change the settings. Follow the steps shown below to log into your browser.
- Step- 1. Connect your device to the router or modem through the ethernet cable or through the Wi-Fi.
- Step- 2. Open any browser in your device type 192.168.10.1 or simply click here http://192.168.10.1.
- Step- 3. Select the right combination of default username and password for your router and type in the available space to enter http://192.168.10.1 router admin login credentials.
- Default Username and Password for the most of routers is admin and admin respectively if you haven’t changed it yet.
- Step- 4. Locate and click on an option available as “Login” in the end and you will be on your router settings or router configuration where you can change or update router settings.
It might be possible that you are unable to log into your account and may find troubles in accessing your configuration portal. If you are having so, check the section given below as What to do if I am Unable to access IP 192.168.10.1?
Default IP Address, Username, and Password
Given followings are the router default IP, Username and password details for the various types of modems and routers through which a user log into the router admin portal and settings configuration page.
|Model||Device Type||Admin Username||Admin Password|
|WPB3000||Powerline Access Point,Powerline Adapter||admin||admin|
|FreeStation 5 AP||admin||admin|
|FreeStation 5||access point||admin||admin|
|EW28650||in-wall access point||root||root|
|La Fonera+ FON2201||access point||admin||admin|
|La Fonera 2.0g FON2202||access point||admin||admin|
|TEW-652BRP h w:v3.2r 3.00b13||admin||admin|
|TEW-652BRP H W:V1.OR||ADMIN||ADMIN|
|TEW-820AP||access point,travel router||admin||admin|
|11AC NAS Router||wireless router||admin||DZY-W2914NSV2|
Make sure you are the right combination of router IP address, username, and password to log into your router successfully.
Unable to access IP 192.168.10.1?
http://192.168.10.1 Troubleshoot Router
- Most of the users misunderstand the ONE in 192.168.10.1 as “I”. It is a numeric value “1”, not the alphabetic term “i”.
- Make sure you’re writing the right IP, username and password combination as given above.
- If you have changed your username and password and forgot your username and password, then you will need to reset your router.
- If you are still unable to access the IP address 192.168.10.1 or if the portal or gateway doesn’t work, make sure any firewall or antivirus is not running in the background.
I am very sure this post will be helpful for you. If you still have any troubles in logging into your router login page or 192.168.10.1 Login step then comment below and get help here as soon as possible.